[at-l] RE: Back On Topic

Beau wrote:
>Btw, what do you mean this is a list of Loonies?  This is the most
>normal group of people I know.

Beau -

>From the Thruhiking Papers (trailwise.circumtech.com/) --
"As a thruhiker I am, by definition, crazy and therefore cannot be held
responsible for anything I say."

That doesn't negate your statement though <VBG>

Walk softly,
Jim

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement.  But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
			--- Sir Niels Bohr