[at-l] Bush Opens Yellowstone to More Snowmobiles

"The Park Service, in its professionaljudgment, made a decision that
snowmobile use was inappropriate for the national park and did not meet the
goals of National Park Service legislation."

I wish that judgement were respected.

That said, when I read further and learned "Some 75,000 snowmobiles now
enter Yellowstone each year, about 16 times the number of automobiles that
journey through the park."  I can't help but wonder about the rest of the
information in that article, or my understanding of Yellowstone today.

Rick B