[at-l] re: cotton

Yup. Although from now through April/May, cotton underwear is probably
a universally bad idea while hiking. Wilderness Medicine folks suggest
the majority of back country hypothermia cases involve sweaty cotton
undies, including "thermal underwear," that loses all insulation and
becomes a heat sink.

Your comments about the utility of long sleeve dress shirts are so
accurate, but so few folks wear them. I guess that we need to figure
out a good looking lightweight tie to go along with it.

Bill....