[at-l] some stuff...

First of all....remember that guy I said almost drove into
the back of a dump truck yesterday? Remember?  Well, I saw
him again this morning on my way home from Cincinnati. Isn't
that ironic?

On my recent trip down south I was able to procure some of
the newest, state-of-the-artest technology out there. At
least I assume that's what it is. It is so new I've never
heard of some of it.

The first thing is something I think is called the
"Dotcommodore 6.4"  I'm not exactly sure what it does, to be
honest. I plugged it in when I got home and it still hasn't
booted up. (Must really be able to do a lot on this thing.)

I also got something called a 'word processor'.  It can
spell check words up to four letters. I'm hoping to be able
to write notes to my pen-pals with it.

I also found the latest in video games by an upstart
Japanese company called Atari. I've almost mastered the most
exciting of their games, PONG, already.

I'll tell ya...I never thought I would find all of this
stuff at a Kentucky roadside flea-market. e-BAY has forced
prices down everywhere...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98