Fw: Re: [at-l] Summer shirt

--
In a message dated 11/12/2002 10:21:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hopefl@juno.com writes:

> >So! A daily rinse, a little baking soda and soap once you get home and
> you keep telling yourself, "if could be worse."

Keep in mind that many of these fabrics smell wonderful right after washing
but when they get back up to body temperature, the wonderful aroma of hiker
stank comes drifting last your nostrils. I haven't tried fabreeze but I bet
it would work to a certain extent.

You might just consider getting a couple extra shirts and canning the old
ones when they get too gross, if it  really bothers you.  If you go with that
method, can I recommend you don't mail the old ones back home? You aren't
doing anyone any favors....trust me.

POG
The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful. -- e.e. cummings