[at-l] Case closed - not quite

--
Part of the problem or part of the solution, is a simple term not used very
often these days.  IMHO, many of my comrades were getting their asses shot
off because of "your good friends", OB.

I'll never forget the wonderful Christmas Eve night when we all received
care" packages from "The Students of Berkeley".  Upon opening them we found
a can of Rival dog food and a message that stated, " Merry Christmas Killers
 from the students of Berkeley California".  When in uniform stateside, I
was thrilled to get the finger from chicken s**t passersby.

Someone once suggested I drop, from my signature, " I'll forgive jane fonda
when the Jews forgive Hitler."  Stating it brought up the whole Holocaust
thing.  WRONG.  I think most Jews would have agreed with me on that
Christmas Eve, so far from the world.  BTW, if you disagree, you can kiss my
sweet rosey red...........end of thread.  Now I know where certain people
stand or stood on certain issues.  Most of all, I know that they had not a
clue what life was, or is NOW, all about.

So that this IS trail related....I do not ever intend to discuss this on the
trail, or in the office of a so called "professional".  Title me what you
will, I know who I am.

Sorry folks, still got those VD blues.  I will not respond to further
threads.  Thanks for the freedom of expression.  It came with a price.  Case
Closed.

Soleman - WAYAG
Ted Anderson  www.trailjournals.com/soleman
"I'll forgive jane fonda, when the Jews forgive Hitler."
                                                                   unknown