[at-l] Hammock Question

KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
> All I could think of when I read this is the morning I got out of my tent=
 at 5am, slipped on my boots (dry under the vestibule, and slugs squished b=
etween my toes. Ick! Now all boots get covered if they are left outside. ew=
ww - I can still feel that squishiness between my toes.

hey - I guess I did learn something living in texas. ALWAYS shake out
your boots in the morning. Depending on where you live, you may need to
do it even in the house! (scorpion stings, like bee stings, are NO fun)

=3D-)

--sugardaddy