Re[11]: [at-l] You've gotta love it...

"Bob C." wrote:
>Let  me strongly suggest that Orange Bug's message this morning be the last
>word on this subject on either list.

Weary -
You blew that by putting your post on the list <G> --- but the concept works
for me anyway  <VBG>

On a personal note - I hope your physical problems get better. I had lung
problems at one time (for much different reasons) and as the saying goes, I
wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.  But you don't come anywhere close to
qualifying for that particular title anyway  <G>

Take care - I hope you recover fully -

Walk softly,
Jim