[at-l] Hammock Question

In a message dated 11/12/2002 2:57:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jack.Bulkle=
y@sas.com writes:

> This is also under the tarp far enough to be dry. I have been in a heavy =
rain, but not a heavy blowing one so far, and my boots have remained dry.

All I could think of when I read this is the morning I got out of my tent a=
t 5am, slipped on my boots (dry under the vestibule, and slugs squished bet=
ween my toes. Ick! Now all boots get covered if they are left outside. ewww=
 - I can still feel that squishiness between my toes.

POG