[at-l] Not something to emote about

Thank you, Rick, for the clarification and apology.  I feel relieved.  May
I say that I'm sorry, also, that I misinterpreted your meaning.  I'm very
sensitive these days to the Vet's issues because of my continuing ministry
with them [even though I'm retired.]  In addition, our son has been called
back to active duty in combat arms after eight years working in his
civilian career... which has stressed his family.  He's expecting to have
to go back to the Middle East or somewhere in the Asian Pacific.  Can't say
more than that.  Blessings.

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
	From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors [marty aka rusty]

http://www.hikevermont.com/lt2002/rusty/

http://www.trailjournals.com/rusty