Re[9]: [at-l] You've gotta love it...

> "...Now  -  let's  take this to TA as I suggested last night - before you
do any
> more  damage to TA than has already been done by your insistence on
hashing this
> out on at-l."
>
>  Sorry  Jim.  I'm not the one insisting on thrashing this out of the AT-L.
Since
>  the  issue  was raised here, the logical place to discuss it is here. We
on the
>  TA  list  already  know  the  facts. It's you and OB who persist in
denying the
>  obvious -- and in ways that some might call "gratuitous rants."
>
>  Weary

Lets keep it here on AT-L.  It is very relevant!  I know the credentials of
Jim and Weary.  OB has none, therefore his posts should be crossreferenced
very carefully to ensure us readers and participants that he isn't just
making them up, snipping text from literature, etc.  I do assure you that he
will review the literature concerning this topic and then will very
carefully attempt to interject his subjective analysis of all things that he
has never experienced, but rather, read, as authoritative response.

Jack Musick