[at-l] (Guest Post) Appalachian Trail

> * Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
> * by our guest Stuart McDonald <smcdona1@tassie.net.au>.
> * Please use <mailto:smcdona1@tassie.net.au> to reply to the sender.
>
> Hello
>
> I am looking for people who thru hiked the trail in 1993. I thru hiked the
trail in 93 and would be extremlly intrested in emailing people who also
thru hiked the trail.

> My trail name was tassie devil,myself my father Max and a freind Alf
started the trail together we are all from Tasmania a state of Australia.

> I wish all thru hikers lots of "trail magic".

Hey tassie, long time no hear.  You never contacted me after drinking that
quart of moonshine during trail daze.  Remember you liking my bigass chevy 4
wheel drive red truck.  I wish you could have driven it.  Than we went to
the party at the City Councilman's house with the police crime scene tape
around it.   I recall that you fell in the creek and then climbed out and
said, "We do this for sport in Tasmania"    Love ya Bro

tricknee