Re[7]: [at-l] You've gotta love it...

Exactly! As I mentioned last night, trail advocacy is rarely mentioned
on the TA list. Yesterday, Rick Boudrie brought to the attention of
trivia buffs that there is a real a present danger of encroachment on
the AT. He has received 2 responses. One suggested that AT-L would
probably support such a threat. The other cringed at how a trail
advocacy issue was distorted into a bash AT-L opportunity.

Not all messages on TA are hare-brained rants. There are a few
thoughtful posts that attempt to steer toward advocacy issues.
Unfortunately, subject line and word counts would demonstrate that
there are far more hare-brained rants among trivia buffs than any
attempt to advocate for the future of the AT as we move further into
the 21st century.

Bill...