[at-l] More Dudleytown

Thanks to the two guys who e-mailed me off list that the Trail used to pass
through Dudleytown.

The more I looked the more I found on the web.  Dan Akroyd (the Cone-head)
was even said to call it the most haunted place in America.  Horace Greely's
(Go West young Man) wife killed herself there a week or before he lost the
Presidential Election to US Grant.  I guess there can be a lot of history in
New England cellar holes.  All I noted in my journal when I passed through
was that there was no water at the old Dark Entry Campsite.

One of the funnier articles I found is here:

http://www.fairfieldweekly.com/articles/dudley.html

It describes "The Cornwall Stare", and what "Can I help you" really means in
that part of CT ;-).  Sounds like the area is now posted, and not really
even a blue-blaze opportunity ;-(.

Rick B