[at-l] Dudleytown

--
Rick,
Believe Dudleytown in east of Housatonic River and the Trail runs parallel =
(more or less) on the western side. To my knowledge, the Trail has not ever=
 run through Dudleytown, but I'll do some investigating.

Walked a few hundred yards into Dark Entry Forest, which surrounds Dudleyto=
wn, and it was eerily quiet. No bird cries, no leaves rustling. No the entr=
ances are posted with "Do Not Enter" signs. Maybe because of the ghosts.

I tend to go on about folk history so will stop here, but am happy to share=
 the legend if...you....dare.....
Lighthearted (Linda)