[at-l] Sleeping System

Anyone seen or tried this?
<http://www.backpacking.net/gear-reviews/sss/>  It is being advertised in
Adirondack Life magazine (which is *not* a backpacking oriented periodical)=
.

Two things come to mind immediately upon reading the on-line review: 1. The
built-in sleeping bag is pretty wimpy, =BC inch foam below and a fleece/nyl=
on
top.  That might do in warm weather but if you have to carry a second
sleeping bag to put inside, it's not a light weight system.  I like the
concept of closed cell foam in the bed.  2. With no waist belt the packed
system rides totally on your shoulders & in the illustration it leans away
from the reviewer.   I like the weight of my pack to be on my hips.

sAunTerer