[at-l] Cost Comparison - Digital VS Slides

Total nonsense.  I already have a computer, I don't need a projector or a
lap top. Your cost of memory cards is 3 times what I paid.

Sorry, yours is not a serious comparison.  It's as if I suggested you buy
and set up a photo processing lab in your home.

I figure my cost for digital camera, memory cards and rechargeabloe
batteries $400 total for 3 years (then throw it away and buy a better one).
I figure $400 for 4000 pictures that $.10 per shot.

Film (using your own numbers) $1369 for 2400, $260 for the other 1800 =3D
$1629. =3D $.40 per shot - 4 times as much.

I use Digital and I have never given a slide show in my life and all my
friends are happy to get my shots via email.  Noone in my house hads looked
at a print or a slide for 5 years (except shots of my grandson whivh came i=
the mail - we looked at them a few times).  Am I the exception, I doubt it
very much having talked to dozens of hikers.

You don't fool me with your bogus numbers for a microsecond.

Pb