[at-l] Megapixel Madness--

Well I hear all this talk about 4 mpixel but my 2 mpixel Canon A40 makes
good 8X10's and you get twice as many pictures on a memory chip. I paid
about $300, I saw a local store selling the same camera and throwing in a
128 MB memory card with it. I can get around 200 shots on a card which is
really liberating, you can just fire away without worrying about using up
expensive film. So if you go for 2 mpixel you can probably find something
you like in the $200-300 range, 4 mpixel cameras run more like $400 and up.

Bryan