[at-l] Voting and Citizenship

Excellent, as you have determined that it is quite okay for us voters
to dictate yours.

Don't complain about emminent domain if you aren't a participating
citizen. I wonder if non-voters should pay greater user fees for public
conveniences. Since they are already malcontent but silently compliant,
it shouldn't be a problem. A non-voter's property is far more valuable
than opinion, as evidenced by their disregard of their opportunity to
express opinion in a meaningful way.

Since this is off topic and your use of a Federal resource should be
forfeit, take it to another forum. TA could use a change in topic.

Bill...