[at-l] Whether weather or not....(Seriously off topic)

--
In a message dated 11/07/02 8:21:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> To make this trail related, I say............... COME TO FLORIDA!  It's
> sunny
> and cool and perfect for hiking.  Now, if I could just find a way to oust
> Jeb.....
>
> In spite of myself and the VOLS lack of scoring, I am in a DAMN good
> mood...
> Cool temps, back in criminal law, life is grand.  I love you guys...

Glad to see you are happily back working with the dregs of the Earth.  But
you have to quit badmouthing my buddy Jeb - he speaks so highly of you and
can't understand why you hate him so.  <VBG>

And no, you can't have our Bud Lights..........

Black&blue