[at-l] AT Camera - Staring from Scratch

I thought I would finally chime in on the "digital" camera discussion; I
guess I am old fashioned, but to me the simple way to "go digital" is to
simply continue to use your trusty film camera and then, when you go to
your favorite processor, you either ask them to develop your rolls, make
prints, AND make you a picture CD, or just to develop the roll and make
the picture CD, and then only print the ones you like using a good color
ink jet printer and photo paper . . . I still love my ancient Olympus
OM1 35mm SLR camera, and my more recent lightweight pocket camera
purchase that I used on the AT in 2001 - a Nikon LiteTouch Zoom 120,
which has a ground glass lense, panorama feature, and still gives you
the higher quality of a 35mm negative . . .

As with many things, it is, in the end, a matter of personal preference;
but it is important to remind folks that you can "go digital" without
spending a penny on new equipment . . . I uploaded over 600 pics to the
backcountry.net photogallery just using the above-described procedure
and if I don't say so myself, some of the pics ain't half bad! :)
They are at:  http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker2001AT

Thru-Thinker