[at-l] your favorite

I think I know how to really impress the kids, but it ain't one pot. Can
you cheat and maybe use some aluminum foil too?
Take your grease pot and fix up a mess of spagetti sauce, whatever way you
like it, just make sure it's got a lot of good veggies and such in it, and
get it nice and hot. Take your Boboli pizza shell out of the plastic
wrapper and place in the tin foil, coat well with the spagetti sauce,
sprinkle on the cheese, wrap in the tin foil (a frying pan + lid really
does work better), and heat just long enought to melt the cheese....
Haven't done this hiking, but after a long day of trail work. It's also
nice to have a couple of brewskis handy, but we won't drag the kids into
that <g>

skeeter