[at-l] cold weather hammocking

You can tell that winter is coming! Folks have returned to the "how to
avoid freezing in a hammock" thread.

You might check out some ideas in the archives, as well as backpackingLight
over in Yahoo Groups. The general consensus appears to be the use of a
reflective dashboard pad, usually used in cars or trucks to reflect your
own heat back to you. The trick is to get it to stay in place and for you
to stay on top of it. We had one or two hammock hangers deal with 15F in
the GA RUCK last year, hence I know it can be done. Personally, if it is
that cold, I trust my Nomad more.

OrangeBug