[at-l] I voted

--
I voted but had to use a person to read the ballot and show me the
correct place to mark it.  My Vermont House of Representatives candidate
running for reelection is ALDHA member and thruhiker Dave Zuckerman
"ZedBud".  For those of you who know Dave he got married this summer.
My eyesight is slowly getting better though it has been two steps
forward and one back.  Thanks to all my list friends who have giving me
support though this.

Beau Bushor

Bleeder Guy