[at-l] I need some winter clothing list advice

--
"cheap down vest
mittens

Welcome, Goldberry
You've got good list going.
Vest - Try to get a vest that fits well, long in the back, snug arm holes,
high collar. The down insulation in your vest will compress between your back
and your pack losing it's warmth retaining feature. Consider Polar-Tec.
Keeping your trunk warm is very important.
Mittens - Thinsulate convertable mitten-gloves work for me. Only about $10.
Hat - I've got a TurtleFur hat that I always carry. Pulled down over my ears,
it works as a pillow and a sound filter in shelters. It's Safety Orange so
it's useful during hunting season too.
Winter's coming -at least here it is - take your stuff out and practice!
TJ