[at-l] Hammock Question

My $13 double marina hammock and $10 tarp from wally world solves all but one of these problems:

--- ken bennett <bennettk@wfu.edu> wrote:

> Disadvantages:
>
> 2. You can't take your pack or anything else inside with you.
>
> 3. It's easy to enter and exit, but only in theory.
>
> 4. There's no place to change clothes, cook dinner, organize gear, etc.
>
> 5. Rain protection isn't bad, but it could be better.
>
> 6. There's no good place to put your boots/shoes.

Only the "cold" problem isn't solved ... and THAT one Hammockman has shown how to cure:
Put the hammock through the sleeping bag!

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit
http://dfaddleton.home.att.net/