[at-l] Long inseams (was benefits of lost weight, pack or otherwise)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mara Factor
To: patv@KU.EDU; KarenS62@aol.com; janl2@mindspring.com

>As for your other suggestion...  Huh?  I'm confused.  Lower zip?

In addition to pants that convert to shorts (short upper leg with long lower
leg section that zips off), they now make pants that convert to capris (long
upper leg that extends to below the knoee with a very short lower leg
section that zips off). As I said before, it probably wouldn't work, but
maybe if you bought a pair of each, you could zip the longer lower leg
section that makes pants out of the shorts onto the longer capri top
section. Get it?

Chocolate