[at-l] Long inseams (was benefits of lost weight, pack or otherwise)

Cool!  Just took a look at their web site again.  It had been a while since
I visited.

Unfortunately, they don't address Jan's zip-off problem, but they do have
options for other pants.

Their non-custom pants in womens can only be hemmed to 36".  Still too shor=
for me.  Their mens can be hemmed to 38".  Too bad I'm not shaped like a
guy.  :-)

But, they now offer custom jeans and chinos.  Last time I had a pair of
custom jeans made, they were Levi's Personal Pair but Levi's discontinued
those after just a year or so.  Since then, I've been making do with jeans
that don't fit all that well.

Thanks for the pointer.

As for your other suggestion...  Huh?  I'm confused.  Lower zip?

Mara
Stitches, AT99

>From: "Villeneuve, Pat" <patv@ku.edu>
>Subject: RE: [at-l] Long inseams (was benefits of lost weight, pack or
>otherwise)
>Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:01:43 -0600
>
>Howzabout Lands'End? I think they custom make jeans and chinos.
>
>Not to get too silly here, but is it possible to put the lower legs from
>convertible pants/shorts on to the lower zip of convertible pants/capris?
>Probably wouldn't work, but it would buy you several inches...
>
>I understand your inseam frustrations-
>Chocolate

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.=A0 Join now!