[at-l] AT Camera - Staring from Scratch

Are you sure, why can the photo printers read just about any card then? I
thought all recent cameras used a standard format. Indeed I found this on
the web:

"The SmartMedia's data format standard, which is based on the ATA and DOS
file standard, ensures interoperability and interchangeability among
different applications and systems. Combining the versatility of a floppy
disk with the functionality of flash memory, the SmartMedia is ideal for
applications which demand flexibility and small form factor. It can be
transported between digital systems including consumer and portable
electronic devices, personal digital assistants, digital cameras, pagers,
etc."

I'm sure Compact Flash cards use the same standard. Maybe Kodak is just
making non-standard systems.

Bryan