Re[2]: [at-l] Okay, How about Descents?

"...Would  those  toe  and hand holds be spaced for a shorty type person about 5
feet or are they spaced for the giants amoung us?"

Longer  is  certainly easier, but us long people do have further to fall. What's
the  acceleration  of  a free fall? 32 feet per second, per second, or something
like that.

People  of  all  sizes  have  done the trail. I wouldn't worry about it. I don't
recall anything in the south that was particularly difficult, though a few yards
on Albert Mt. were reasonably hairy.

By  the  time  you  reach  the Whites, the Mahoosucs and Katahdin, you will have
developed compensation strategies.

Weary