[at-l] Short Report on Short Trip

Quo,

How do you know those were ranger's guns?  Hunting season, you know, and
guns were going off here all weekend.  It was a real pain!  We couldn't walk
around here. There was even a group of people hunting in wheel chairs here
this weekend.

Gosh, I hated to think about Bambi getting killed.  So many beautiful
animals here, at Carter's Lake, have learned to trust animals.  Some come
right up to us.

Please wear orange out there as there are some crazy folks out there and
they hike right ON the trail here in GA.

BTW if anyone is in the area, we are only 10-15 minutes from the turnoff to
Springer.

Hummingbird

---