Re[2]: [at-l] I'm cold!

"... What are reasonable recomended methods of acclimation to cold? Not the walk
in the snow with bare feet or swim in icy waters stuff, real methods."

 My techniques include:

 Keep  house thermostats low. Inch them down a degree a
 week and suddenly 65 will seem too warm.

  Turn off the heat in bedrooms and sleep with coverings that provide the barest
  minimum needed for comfort. Never turn on the electric blanket.

  Spend  as much time as possible in the outdoors, preferably winter camping and
  using the minimum clothing and sleeping bag needed for comfort.

  These  are my recommended methods because they are techniques that have worked
  for  me.  They  aren't  especially original. I copied them over the years from
  what  I  observed  people who were far more cold tolerant than I were doing.

   This  is  not  an exhaustive list. But they include methods that have worked.
  This  is  not  rocket science. Just spending time outside puttering around the
  yard helps. Walking a few miles a day, regardless of weather helps.

  Weary