[at-l] I'm cold!

Being cold helps aclimate one's body to the cold.
In younger years I'd wear less longer and longer until it felt ok
As shane once quoted an indian: make your whole body your face and you'll feel ok
Having said all that, I'm thinking that the older I get the less plastic my body becomes to
changes in temperature ... though maybe some of that has to do with the warmer winters we've
experience in Georgia in recent years ... I felt cold this last week-end, though it wasn't painful
or uncomfortable, and when it rained during the night on the tin roof I received the psychological
bost of knowledge that it hadn't frozen as I'd expected it might the night before last ...
Much of aclimatization has to do with psychology, imho ... Sometimes I'll drive with the windows
open in winter when headed to a trailhead ... sometimes I won't ... depends on my state of mind

--- Rogene Beers <wolferrae@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Shane and other's
> "xplain,
>    What are reasonable recomended methods of acclimation to cold?
> Not the walk in the snow with bare feet or swim in icy waters stuff,  real
> methods.
> Thankx

=====
David Addleton