[at-l] I'm cold!

Okay, so I'm back in @#$% Kansas, and I'm freezing. This is nothing unusual:
I've always been cold, but I'm getting tired of it. (Some of you may
remember that I opted out of a winter camping seminar one January night in
Phoenix because it was too bitter to go outside. 'Nuff said...)I had pizza
with a few hikers last night, and they will confirm that I was wearing long
johns, cords, fleece, scarf, and a jacket. Oh, yeah, that was inside--and it
was 45* outside.

Any good keep-warm suggestions out there? (My mom has me almost looking
forward to menopause. She promises I will warm up, sleep less, and have an
excuse to be crabby every day...  ;-p)

Whine and cheeze-
Chocolate