[at-l] Glucosamine + braces

I take it morning and evening, 500 mg each.  I've been satisfied with the
results I get at 1000 mg/day but 1500 mg is the recommended dose.  The
instructions I got were to take it with food or it *may* cause slight
nausea.  I generally take the morning pill with breakfast and the evening
one with a glass of milk.

sAunTerer