From: "Karin Claus" <karinclaus@yahoo.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 1:22 PM
Subject: [at-l] Radio for Backpacking

Does anyone have the web address for the "World's
smallest radio".  It uses two watch batteries, has two
little buttons, and an on/off switch.

I bought one earlier this year, but can't remember the
brand name.  I heard about it on this list.  It weighs
less than one ounce.

Thanks,
Greasepot  Ga->MA '02