[at-l] Changing

--
Changes are good.

In this case, it may be an expression of early, wanting-Spring-to-hurry
Springer Fever, an affirmation, a voice from a snowed-in cabin saying, "I
don't want to be KinnickinicHERE.  I want to be KinnickinicTHERE" in response
to all of your reports of hikes on or near the trail right now, in the fall.
Or maybe it was because I couldn't just run over to The Gathering.  Or maybe
I think it would be interesting to attend a PA and/or a GA Ruck, just because
I wanted to.  Whatever, I need a new battle cry.

So, I'm changing my email address for the list to ATGonnaBe03@aol.com.  I can
still be reached privately at KinnickinicHere@aol.com.

Like a cocoon,

Kinnickinic