[at-l] AT Camera - Staring from Scratch

It depends, as it is a pretty standard fair for printers and computers
these days. Many printers come with the card reader built in.

I prefer the seperate card reader attached to a USB cable. Once the
thing it plugged in and software drivers loaded, your computer "sees"
the card just like a hard drive. You select the files/pictures, copy
them to your hard drive or CD burner, you delete the files on the card
and put it back in the drop box to mail back to the hiker.

Bill...