[at-l] She's Baaaack!!!!!

Hiked in to Fulhart Knob Shelter with Rat Boy today. Guess who lives
there again? That's right, it's Peggy! Only now she's not Peggy and has
the birth certificates to prove it, or so she says. She also has the
twin's birth certificates and that proves she was kidnapped. Not so sure
what all that means, maybe Felix knows.

I was told a couple of weeks ago by a lister that she was back and
tenting beside the trail a few tenths south of the shelter. We figured
when it turned cold she'd move in and take over once again. She has her
large tent set up inside the shelter and all of her stuff hanging from
the ceiling and all other the outside. This includes bags of food, trash
and some really nice underwear. Rat boy was particularly taken aback by
the undies :-)

She was more aggressive than the last time I saw her and tried to
"discourage" us with body language and loud blathering. She spoke of her
right to live in the shelter since she was kidnapped and brought into
this country without her permission.

I told her if she wanted to live in the woods she should find a place to
tent away from the shelter. She said she didn't care if I called the
police ( something I never mentioned)  again she that was staying till
her check came. I think she's been waiting years for that check.

We said good bye and she really lit into us then. Rat boy was amazed at
her behavior and how she tried to intimidate us. He said he'd never sleep
there as long a she was there, she might decide to get even for that
kidnapping.  :-)

Oh yes, I took a couple of pictures.

woodelf  (the evictor)