[at-l] the hike from hell...

2 Wheels Only might have qualified as a motel, and there is a microwave
down at the convenience store at the corner where you turn right to
head over to Goose Creek. But somehow, it sounds as if your hike would
have been more eventful than fun.

Good luck tooling about the South. You might consider a little drive
south and west down to Calloway Gardens and Pine Mountain for a bit of
different atmosphere, without stinking it up with yakdung. Of course,
they make their own compost down there.

Bill...