[at-l] Cold Mountain, off the Art Loeb trail, NC

--
In a message dated 11/01/02 1:45:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> Running around the neighborhood,  trick or treating and creating a little
> mischieve was considered a rite of passage when I was a kid!   Never did
> have
> to egg anyone's house, most of my neighbors were pretty cool, as I recall.
>
> That's ok, I have a leftover bag of snickers and other assorted trail
> treats
> to munch on.

We had about half the trick or treaters we usually do this year (I think
parents are still antsy around here even though they apparently have the DC
shooters).  We always get trick or treat candy we like in case there is
extra, so we have kit kats for my daughter and mounds for me left over.

Last night was a huge step forward for my daughter and my wife, in
independance.  My daughter went trick or treating with her friends (and with
neither of us) for the first time.  She made quite a haul and had a blast.
Mom was a nervous wreck til she got home.

Black&blue