[at-l] Alcohol Lantern Design Theory

All this talk about lamp oil makes me want to remind you about the soot
factor.  Not too nice to have a blacked up tent or tarp - that's just for
light.  Using the oil for stoves would be worse.

I also think the BTU's generated by the oil would be substantially lower
than that for alcohol or gas.

Bushwacker