[at-l] Alcohol Lantern Design Theory

<<My conclusion is that the physical properties of alcohol are such that it
is great for making heat but not light.>>

I'm going to put a "duh" on myself here, since those of us that use the
alcohol stoves will vouch for not being able to see the flames. It just
took a while to sink in.

Have you though about approaching this from the opposite direction, and
building a stove that uses lamp oil for fuel? What would be the burn
time/boil time/fuel weight comparison to alcohol?

Just a thought....

But I'm going to stick with my Tikka.

skeeter