From: Felix
To: AT-list
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 5:54 PM
Subject: [at-l] Agua...and, its temperature

Alright...here's a question, or so.

Does the temperature of water affect how well it quenches
your thirst and how much it helps your body? I mean, in
July, when it's 95=BA and muggy, is it better to drink water
that is 60=BA over water that is 70=BA?  (I have no idea what
drinking water temperature is...I assume over 32=BA)  And,
does it affect the quantity  you need to drink?

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98