[at-l] Cold Mountain, off the Art Loeb trail, NC

--
The mall, good grief!

Running around the neighborhood,  trick or treating and creating a little
mischieve was considered a rite of passage when I was a kid!   Never did have
to egg anyone's house, most of my neighbors were pretty cool, as I recall.

That's ok, I have a leftover bag of snickers and other assorted trail treats
to munch on.

Sly