[at-l] Camera choices

> your S110 will still be making great pictures 5 years from now.

aye, it will, and my old 386 would work just fine IF i could just find a windows 3.1 to put on it;
my old Word Perfect files would work just fine IF I had and old machine with old software that can
read the old disks ...

obsolescence means they don't make or support the software or the hardware anymore ... it falls
within the "legacy" (YOU AREN'T THE BOSS OF ME!) category ...

it still makes great pics, you just can't enjoy them anymore ...

=====
David Addleton
vocate atque non vocate deus aderit
http://dfaddleton.home.att.net/