[at-l] the hike from hell...

"boy, bacon and eggs will be good in suches." she says.  "there is no resta=
urant in suches" i says.  "a motel, but no restau.rant?" she says.  "there =
is no motel in suches." i says.  "you said there was." she says.  "yakdung,=
 again you have heard what you wanted to hear, and not what i said." i says=
.  "well, okay, the motel at neels will just have to do then." she says...

well folks, my hike ended abruptly yesterday.  i had been the first out of =
the shelter in the morning, and had hiked solo to woody gap, and was waitin=
g there for yakdung and young brian.  after a long wait, up they drove.  th=
ey had walked to suches from gooch gap, and hired a fellow to take them to =
atlanta.  i begged off of the ride with the thought of continuing solo, but=
 yakdung pitched a fit.  so, we went to atlanta, and i am now happily rid o=
f her...

i apologize to those of you that may have been hoping to catch up with me o=
n the trail.  i have now rented a car, and will be tooling around the south=
, with plans of seeing some friends and day hiking here and there.

pittsia the mobile

Sent from my PocketMail Handheld
http://www.pocketmail.com