[at-l] Camera choices

I love that phrase, "I have issues". It just makes me double over with
laughter. I couldn't resist using it though <G>.

The most telling argument against digital wasn't even mentioned.
Obsolescence.

My S110 is only a year old and is so far down the pecking order that it
doesn't even merit an "also ran". It was state-of-the-art a year ago. This
is not a problem that SLRs or even Point and Shoot film cameras have to deal
with.

My advice would to be to buy the best digital that you can find on sale for
a really good price that does what you want. Bleeding edge means exactly
that - your pocket book is going to bleed profusely and a year later what
have you got?

Lee I Joe