[at-l] Poplar Ridge in Maine

Someone asked about Poplar Ridge shelter in Maine.

1.  Yes, the maintainer and the guy that wrote the material on the history
of the shelter, etc. is Dave Field.  I think he and his sister actually
BUILT the shelter around 1960 if memory serves, and he's been the section
maintainer in those parts for decades.

2.  He's a pretty remarkable, incredibly dedicated guy and has been very
active with the ATC and especially the Maine A.T. Club for years and years;
if you're interested in getting a copy of the Poplar Ridge info, I'm sure
you could reach him through the M.A.T.C.