[at-l] Web articles/site on digi-cameras

Smart Computing is a magazine that ought to be called Computers For Dummies.
It is written in "plain English".  And they have a knack for making the hard
seem simple.  They also publish learning guides and reference books that
relate to computer topics -- including digital photos.  Below is a webdress
for one book I like and below that is a "free" article on the topic.  Note:
To fully access their site, you need to be a subscriber, but there are a lot
of free articles, etc.  It is unfortunately something of a "female canine"
to navigate.
http://www.smartcomputing.com/editorial/sTOC.asp?guid=sv88hek8&type=3&vol=7&;
iss=11

How to buy digital and web cameras / editorial from Smart Computing
http://www.smartcomputing.com/editorial/articleht.asp?guid=zdahv6py&article=
Articles/Hardware/2000/H0307/62h07.asp

The Beginner's Guide To Digital Photography
http://www.gadgetguru.com/Beginner's%20Guide%20To%20Digital%20Photography.ht

How to buy a digital camera
http://www.onmagazine.com/on-mag/how_to_buy/article/0,9985,97450,00.html
William, The Library Turtle
-- I got to stop watching Digi-mon cartoons --